Your wedding day is all about you. Personalize various elements of your ceremony and reception to make the details just as unique as you and your love. Here are our ten favorite ways to personalize your big day!
1. Personalize your aisle runner. There are many companies that will embroider or silk screen your custom monogram or initials in colors that match your theme. This simple detail will add a touch of personalization that every guest will notice!
2. Order custom place cards for your guests. Not only will place cards take the confusion out of seating, but personalized place cards are a great memento for your guests to take home.
3. Are you planning an outdoor wedding? Print your wedding programs on paper fans to keep your guests cool. The fans will also double as a nice keepsake from you big day.
4. Personalize napkins for your reception. You can have your fabric napkins monogrammed with your custom monogram, or opt for paper napkins that have your monogram printed on them!
5. Project your custom monogram on the wall or dance floor during your ceremony. We suggest using projectors that can change color to coincide with your wedding color palette.
6. Personalize your cake topper. Whether you choose a chocolate monogram or order a custom topper, your personalized cake topper will definitely set apart your cake from traditional wedding cakes.
7. Order custom postage stamps with your favorite photograph or custom monogram. This is the perfect way to give your family and friends a hint at what’s to come when they open their envelopes.
8. Etch your glassware with your custom monogram or wedding emblem. To top it off, have your bartender create a signature drink to fill your personalized glasses!
9. Engrave wine, champagne, or distilled spirit bottles with your custom monogram as a unique gift for your wedding party.
10. Have your groomsmen’s bow ties monogrammed. You can personalize the ties with a variety of fabrics, colors, and patterns to match your wedding color palette!
Are you planning your big day and need a custom monogram or wedding emblem? Send us an email today so we can create a custom design for your big day!